The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't craft Imperial Armor / Weapons

DarthGeekonius
I don't know if it's a bug or I'm confused, but when I attempt to craft weapons or armor for my imperial character, I do not see "Imperial" listed under style. Should there be an option or am I doing something wrong?
  • Solemonie
    Solemonie
    had a look at your mail?
    Solemonie the blue elf
    @>-\---
  • DarthGeekonius
    Figured it out. Doesn't make sense to me, but the Imperial style showed up once I got nickel in my inventory. It would make more sense if all the styles showed up whether you had nickel or not.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Figured it out. Doesn't make sense to me, but the Imperial style showed up once I got nickel in my inventory. It would make more sense if all the styles showed up whether you had nickel or not.

You probably had the "have materials" filter checkbox enabled. It causes only those crafting options visible that you have materials for at hand.
  • DarthGeekonius
    Sharee wrote: »

You probably had the "have materials" filter checkbox enabled. It causes only those crafting options visible that you have materials for at hand.

Probably. Thanks
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    also remember you can convert any of your gear into imperial style just by right clicking