The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Xbox EU Server Problem!

RPGOverlord
RPGOverlord
✭✭
Hi, we have a large number of players on Xbox EU that currently can't log in to the server. There is nothing about it anywhere though so thought I would post it here
Currently, they are timing out on the login screen to character select with the loading wheel just constantly spinning
This is happening to people from different geographical locations (Germany, Ireland etc) and they have been unable to log in for the last half hour now.
Are any other servers having problems this evening?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 5, 2022 7:24PM
  • torchwood_agent
    This is happening for me on Xbox NA as well.
  • Hector1794
    Hector1794
    Soul Shriven
    mpp286ezd1ep.jpeg
    This is happening on Xbox na server to me for the past 20 min. I don’t know if there are Others with the same problem on on Xbox na.
    Edited by Hector1794 on September 18, 2022 7:07PM
  • MisFire
    MisFire
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same log in issues on Xbox NA.
  • Nexxperumbra
    Nexxperumbra
    ✭✭✭
    Same here on Xbox NA. #JUSTZOSTHINGS
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox Live™ is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status:
  • TheWoanderer
    TheWoanderer
    ✭✭✭
    Was directed here because apparently this thread is about 'adding another day to the undaunted event' due to the server issue that EU/NA are facing.

The other post was closed due to this but I cannot see a single mention (apart from mine now) about adding another day to the event @ZOS_Psiion ?

Sorry to nitpick but this thread is only loosely related in the fact it mentions about the server/connection problems.

Nothing in relation to the thread you just closed.

That thread asked the question, Are we?
    In relation to the Undaunted Event.
    Due to being affected by the issue raised in this thread.

I do understand it is easier to respond and update on one thread and if that is your intention then that is great, but then you should also close my thread in the Xbox technical support category.
    Edited by TheWoanderer on September 18, 2022 10:35PM
  • Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the first time I've had issues logging in to a game due to Xbox in...years? Can't really recall ever being unable to do anything due to XBL server being down. Maybe in 2012? Funny how it's only affecting ESO and Watch Dogs 2...
    ~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~
  • Jarl_Ironheart
    Jarl_Ironheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Of course the day I get off work early and wanted to grind some more dungeons for boxes and the game is having issues. Of course...
    Push Posh Applesauce, Pocket Full of Marmalade.
  • TheWoanderer
    TheWoanderer
    ✭✭✭
    @Jarl_Ironheart same.
    Had a concert in London last night so missed out last night due to getting home early hours in the morning, missing out tonight due to this issue and sadly tomorrow I have a family event. So the event is now over for me.

Had planned on putting a few more hours in tonight to try and make up for last night.

Gutted
    Edited by TheWoanderer on September 18, 2022 10:18PM
  • Jarl_Ironheart
    Jarl_Ironheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Jarl_Ironheart same.
    Had a concert in London last night so missed out last night due to getting home early hours in the morning, missing out tonight due to this issue and sadly tomorrow night I have a family event. So the event is now over for me.

Had planned on putting a few more hours in tonight to try and make up for last night.

Gutted

I feel you big time on that. Seems like everytime we get extra time to play something goes wrong. For me it's my internet provider constantly having issues
    Push Posh Applesauce, Pocket Full of Marmalade.
  • TheWoanderer
    TheWoanderer
    ✭✭✭
    @Jarl_Ironheart I feel that big time. Just had a few months short of 2 years playing ESO on a variable IP internet connection that I was locked into for 2 years, made my experience horrendous, sometimes being booted out up to 20 times in 1 hours at its worst. I had to pay to end my contract so I could secure a new ISP to be able to play.

I genuinely feel for anyone who has ISP issues playing this game.
    Edited by TheWoanderer on September 18, 2022 10:22PM
  • DreadKnight
    DreadKnight
    ✭✭✭
    Can't get gold undaunted box for the day now.
    Can't get tickets for the day now.
    Can't get to Cyrodiil to buy jewellery I wanted.
    Can't get daily endeavours.

UK timezone, game has been off from 7.50 pm until now, 12.50 am.....
  • Memory_In_Motion
    Memory_In_Motion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Clearly maintenance during events is a BAD idea.
  • Tabatha
    Tabatha
    ✭✭✭
    Can’t log in, been 5 hours xbox NA.
  • xosaara137ox
    xosaara137ox
    ✭✭✭
    What’s going on? ZOS saying it’s Xbox, Xbox saying it’s ZOS. Any anticipated fix time?
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol xbox servers down for 6 hours during dungeon event, finally get in, queue for fang lair, get ui error on landing, then half way through a door won't open making progress impossible, submit bug, leave group, get ui error on landing, close game.
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The issues related to logging in to the North American and European Xbox megaservers have been resolved at this time. For this reason we are going to close this thread going forward. If you are still having issues with logins or connecting please feel free to start a new discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.