The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Running From death Hounds nice screen background

MIng_ESO
MIng_ESO
✭✭✭
[img][/img]Running-from-the-death-Bats_hasbaby.gif

The horse seems more like the Skyrim horse. The girl is a Sorcerer/Sword Dancer running from Death hounds carrying a baby who is a prince whose kingdom was attacked. The baby was first saved by an old Wizard who changed into wereform to get the baby to this Sorcerer.
  • Warface1978
    Warface1978
    Soul Shriven
    Very nice!
  • MIng_ESO
    MIng_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Very nice!
    Thanks

• Ashenangel
    Ashenangel
    ✭✭
    nice creepy forrest i love it :)
    The worlds gone to hell in a hand basket >:)
  • MIng_ESO
    MIng_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ashenangel wrote: »
    nice creepy Forrest i love it :)
    Thank you. I use it for a Background on my PC. You can tell she carries a baby when that big. I used the baby from The Game Of Thrones when She went into a tower of Wizards and saw her dead husband and baby. That baby was cuter than one I drew.

• MIng_ESO
    MIng_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/64124/the-sword-dancer-dragon-photo-story-changing-in-an-ongoing-antimation-project#latest
    This is used in a story. For an Elder Scrolls story, I went too far perhaps for my dragon can turn into other creatures like a D&D dragon. I used D&D Gold Dragon template for her powers.
    This is her in woman form, in her cave were the boy king first meets her. But she stays in dragon form to intimidate him in the story. The story has an ongoing animation project going and hopefully put here in the story section once the project is finished. Some pictures are there for fun until the animation is finished.
    Dragon-As-a-Woman-Ambrosia.gif
    Edited by MIng_ESO on April 10, 2014 3:36PM