The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account Wide Dungeon Finder Cooldown

Arbit
Arbit
✭✭✭✭
Please put in place a cooldown for all characters, account wide. Please stop people from queuing for dungeons, then bailing because its maarselok or something and leaving the rest of us on cooldown on our main character. I don't use many characters so I find it a big pain in the arse when someone like the tank or healer decides it's too long for them. I want to love this event, since I love dungeons, but people farming boxes like madmen are ruining the experience.
Edited by Psiion on September 18, 2022 2:51AM
Argonian Master Race
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    those people should be farming FG1 for the boxes... the random matchmade 100k exp daily bonus should probably be done away with if i'm being honest, or they need to improve matchmaking to punish these player accounts. A 15 minute penalty from dungeon start is laughable to begin with considering how long it takes to get a replacement, if you even get one. Additionally, take away their transmutes from the bonus box if they leave right away for the day, or how about scaling up the rewards depending on completion rate of dungeons? There should be a form of punishment that is tangible and incentivization to play every dungeon to completion.

you make a lot more exp doing a skyreach run or nBRP farming, but the problem is multi-factorial.
    Edited by Dr_Con on September 18, 2022 12:54AM
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arbit wrote: »
    Please put in place a cooldown for all characters, account wide. Please stop people from queuing for dungeons, then bailing because its maarselok or something and leaving the rest of us on cooldown on our main character. I don't use many characters so I find it a big pain in the arse when someone like the tank or healer decides it's too long for them. I want to love this event, since I love dungeons, but people farming boxes like madmen are ruining the experience.

People farming boxes don't need to do randoms, they can just queue for FG1 until their eyes fall off. I like your idea, though. If one wants the random loot and XP, one should accept the game might give them a long dungeon. Ditching the group is disrespectful towards the three other people. If the Dungeon Finder struggles to locate a DPS replacement, it's probably much worse for tanks and healers. An account-wide penalty might help.
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

We have gone ahead and moved this thread to a more appropriate section for discussion. We appreciate the understanding.
    Staff Post