The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Bug when trying to form group

Bosco916
Bosco916
✭✭✭
On my Main (I’ve logged out and onto an Alt and did not experience these problems at all). When the bug happens, I cannot invite people (it tells me that they declined the invitation when they’ve attempted to accept). When someone else invites me into a group, I can join but cannot be made leader for some reason. Relogging and restarting the PS5, and restarting the router and making sure everything is working as it should on my end, does absolutely nothing to fix it.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 28, 2022 3:28PM
"How DARE you betray me, Tharn!
Your suffering shall be LEGENDRY!"
--The King of Worms
  • Bosco916
    Bosco916
    ✭✭✭
    Fixed. I had to join my friend’s group, run a random normal dungeon, and, before leaving the dungeon—my friend had disband the group. Then we leave instance, and voilà—I’m able to invite players to my group again!
    "How DARE you betray me, Tharn!
    Your suffering shall be LEGENDRY!"
    --The King of Worms
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update letting us know the issue with forming a group has been resolved. We are now closing this thread from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.