The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When's the first battlegrounds weekend, and

DrNukenstein
DrNukenstein
✭✭✭✭✭
can it be capture the relic, but you die if you touch a relic?
  • lonnml
    lonnml
    ✭✭✭
    Id prefer it would be chaosball without the ball
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deathmatch with 100% healing penalty o:)
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure how much of this is joking and if any is serious. Is there some kind of battlegrounds weekend coming??
  • DrNukenstein
    DrNukenstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @OBJnoob supposedly there were going to be battleground weekends with special rule sets starting in update 35.

I'm wondering if that's still going to be a thing, and if special rule sets means quirky and fun game types.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS already forgot about Battlegrounds.
  • Dem_kitkats1
    Dem_kitkats1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Starting Sept 22nd is the first weekend. All Capture the Relic matches though.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Starting Sept 22nd is the first weekend. All Capture the Relic matches though.

Yep, can't wait for Mara's Balm tank teams to be totally unable to kill each other while holding the relics.
  • TybaltKaine
    TybaltKaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm unkillable without Mara's Balm, thank you very much. I look forward to standing in front of my relic for the next several days.
    • Tybalt Kaine Khajiit Nightblade Aldmeri Dominion
    • PC/NA
    • Guildmaster- Lucky Raven
    • Knight of Marrow - Blackfeather Academy
    • Adepti- The Witches Goblet
    • Dragon Frog - Butterscotch Dragon Frog
    • "Nightblade healer huh? How does that work?"
    • "I drain the blood of our enemies and fire it into you. It's a lot less messy than it sounds, and yeah I'm basically a Vampire without the whole AGH FIRE BAD"
  • OlumoGarbag
    OlumoGarbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well this didnt age well
    class representative for the working class, non-cp, bwb and Trolling
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, can't wait for Mara's Balm tank teams to be totally unable to kill each other while holding the relics.

Correction: Can't wait to not be able to pick any relics up cuz of maras balm bash tanks. Shweet.

Actually I like capture the relic. Should be fun.

• DrNukenstein
    DrNukenstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, bunch of Genie's over at ZOS
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OBJnoob wrote: »

Correction: Can't wait to not be able to pick any relics up cuz of maras balm bash tanks. Shweet.

Actually I like capture the relic. Should be fun.

Well yeah that too lol.

I'm still at work but I'm suspecting I'll see these shenanigans and more when I get home.