The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Lag?

RandomKodiak
RandomKodiak
✭✭✭✭
Anyone else having really bad lag spikes tonight? not my comp and happening to a guildie in another state.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 5, 2022 7:46PM
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I live in lag, but its a common occurrence for me to the point I stopped using ultimate abilities and build my characters on high health recovery to deal with it. There isn't a play session I don't see 999+ latency at least once where the game stops everything for a good 10 seconds before everything speeds up and I see big spikes in damage taken.
  • Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had wicked, terrible lag earlier, worse than I've ever seen in the 7 years I've been playing ESO. Lasted about 2 hours then sorted itself out. I'm Xbox NA though, not PC. I thought they plugged in the potato instead of the actual server... 🤔🤷‍♀️😉
    ~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~
  • Lucozade85
    Lucozade85
    ✭✭✭
    I've been having issues of an evening. Xbox EU server.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are multiple threads on this issue, we have decided to close this thread.

Our help article linked below offers different troubleshooting you can try for latency issues while playing ESO.

Latency / Lag - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.