The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Subtle Dark Lashes

PrincessOfThieves
PrincessOfThieves
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there are way to obtain this cosmetic? I'd really like to have it. :)
I know that barbarian pack has a similar thingy, but it comes with beige makeup which doesn't look great on my dunmers.
  • oorar
    oorar
    ✭✭
    Please bring these back to the crown store! I want black eyelashes for my female dunmer with a dark skin tone but those reddish eyeshadows look horrendous :(
  • oorar
    oorar
    ✭✭
    I just came back after a break and I really hope I haven't missed this cosmetic.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oorar wrote: »
    I just came back after a break and I really hope I haven't missed this cosmetic.

Nope. They have not returned in years.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • lowlander64
    lowlander64
    Soul Shriven
    Please bring these back and let khajiit and argonians use them too.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea where I got mine.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sakiri wrote: »
    I have no idea where I got mine.

You likely bought them when they were in the crown store between January 19, 2017 and November 6, 2017. They have not been seen since.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't even know these existed until now. They look really nice. Hopefully they bring it back and allow it for male characters too! :)