The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

expand battlegrounds

Sparxlost
Sparxlost
✭✭✭
Take all of the battle grounds maps and make larger versions of them...
like if you took the maps and increased their size by 150% and left main POIs and more space in between each teams starting base it would feel more awesome for objective based games
team deathmatch and the faster paced ctf should still be played on regular sized maps though
But imagine having a bigger map with slightly more players on each team( and maybe a new team) to defend your teams relic or flag it would feel more like practice for open world pvp in a way.

Edited by Psiion on September 15, 2022 3:24AM
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. Make the battlegrounds maps bigger. Big enough for, like, thousands of players all at once!!

You can even add a storyline to the map! Since there’s three Battlegrounds teams, make the story something simple and cheesy, like… three factions at war with each other! Or something… I don’t know, just brainstorming.

I believe on you ZoS. You guys got this! 🤙🏼
  • lonnml
    lonnml
    ✭✭✭
    I think a battlegrounds expansion would be a welcome one -- though I do think that if the maps were to be made bigger then there should be more players per team or another team. Whatever encourages players fighting players really.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battle royale mode!
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The majority of the map is already empty most of the time. Only exception is domination when players decide to just run from flag to flag, so even that is more of an argument against more space.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

After review, we have gone ahead and moved this thread to a more fitting section of the Forums. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
    Staff Post
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So like a 10 vs 10 vs 10 CTF on a larger map or something like that?

I'm down for that.
  • Dem_kitkats1
    Dem_kitkats1
    ✭✭✭✭
    So like a 10 vs 10 vs 10 CTF on a larger map or something like that?

I'm down for that.

Yeah I think if maps were to be bigger you would definitely need larger teams, and maybe new objective modes. That would be awesome though.
    Edited by Dem_kitkats1 on September 15, 2022 3:21PM
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10v10 two team BGs. Like 6 flags spread throughout.

10v10 small keep defense and offense. Stationary non destroyable siege and anti siege.

Slots for healers, tanks and DD.

Two new team names and team themes.

WoW objective battlegrounds was what kept me playing that game for years. Not the crap stories. I would love this in eso. It's what I thought we were getting when It first launched...but the 4v4v4 is terrible. I'm good at it and enjoy it I guess but I want something like an IC district in size that's and organized battle.
  • xFocused
    xFocused
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want to see 2 teams instead of 3. The whole 2v1 gets old after a while
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battle Royale, as some else mentioned, only that sets aren't used. Weapon archetypes and skills only. No procs, no cheese builds.

Go in raw.
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Proper XvX arena for duels and GvG please. With custom rulesets like competitive Pokemon, this PvP could work.
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
  • brylars
    brylars
    ✭✭✭
    I think the new content should be a more customizable experience. We need to be able to battle it out in an open space without our alliance deciding what "side" we are on. Also I would like to see us be able to choose who is in our group and also who is on the opposing group. The group size should not matter. We should be able to go 10 against one or 12 v 12 etc. Maybe thousands at once would be too big, but the Alliance War is a bit old to me. BGs is ok, but would like to play with just my friends in that kind of space not just random people.
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Baconlad wrote: »
    10v10 two team BGs. Like 6 flags spread throughout.

10v10 small keep defense and offense. Stationary non destroyable siege and anti siege.

Slots for healers, tanks and DD.

Two new team names and team themes.

WoW objective battlegrounds was what kept me playing that game for years. Not the crap stories. I would love this in eso. It's what I thought we were getting when It first launched...but the 4v4v4 is terrible. I'm good at it and enjoy it I guess but I want something like an IC district in size that's and organized battle.

That actually sounds super freaking fun. Probably actually bump it up to 12v12 to keep it consistent with other large group content but if they just stole the Halo Blood Gluch map (maybe scaled down a bit) and replaced the bases with something styled on Cyro outposts, ZOS would get like, literally all of, my free time.
    Edited by acastanza_ESO on December 7, 2022 4:46PM