Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How to play vAS+ on mag dk?

snowrust
snowrust
Soul Shriven
How to play vAS +2 on mag dk? And no this is not the question of mecs, gear or skills...the meta is very much not a secret. For more feedback check the eso logs and tell me if that makes sense... #accesibility?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on September 12, 2022 1:55AM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • snowrust
    snowrust
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for being considerate, I appreciate it. But this is not a question for other players, I would otherwise posted it here too. This is not even a question really that is needed an exact technical reply it is a rhetoric one to make a point. As a player devoted to the game for years I would like at least some sorts of recognition of a potential issue or an explanation why I might be mistaken in my point of view. I asked for a dialog , a conversation. I have been a part of this community and this game for years and I have gifted a considerate chunk of my most precious resource which is my free time to it. I am not here to make a mess or to rage or bash or anything of that sorts. I am posting here with great astonishment though how lately the whole experience of the community turns to be less and less enjoyable or gaming turning to be less playable unless you fulfil a certain qualities or criteria. (And no I am not a casual player)

Thank you for your time spent reading this.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_Hadeostry @ZOS_Gilliam @ZOS_Adrikoth @ZOS_MattFiror