The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial Edition In-Game Mail bug?

Phelonious_Monk
I've been playing for several hours today and have had two pieces of in game mail that I cant access.....

I see the titles; Exclusive Digital Content and Imgakin Vanity Pet but I cant open either of them.
  • Drakanwulf
    Drakanwulf
    ✭✭
    You need to get out of The Wailing Prison and to a mailbox in order to open that in-game mail.
  • StaticWax
    StaticWax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mine did not appear until I created a second character & were mailed to the alt. /shrug

Edit: I received & opened the mail while in the Wailing Prison (both characters).
    Edited by StaticWax on March 30, 2014 6:59PM
    I wish nothing but joy for everyone.
  • Drakanwulf
    Drakanwulf
    ✭✭
    @StaticWax: You did? I am going to try that one myself too. I tried it on my first character and got nothing. Didn't try again after that ...

Thanks for the help ...
  • Kevinmon
    Kevinmon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try relogging, after I did that I could open the mail.
  • Katrianah
    Katrianah
    Drakanwulf wrote: »
    You need to get out of The Wailing Prison and to a mailbox in order to open that in-game mail.

Uhm, no. You can collect mail at any point in game. There aren't mailboxes.
    ~ Time and again I switch and I change, but I always come back to you.
  • Drakanwulf
    Drakanwulf
    ✭✭
    @Katrianah: You are right; however, your first character can't access his/her mail until you make a second one. Don't ask me why ... I just play the game ... :)
  • Katrianah
    Katrianah
    Drakanwulf wrote: »
    @Katrianah: You are right; however, your first character can't access his/her mail until you make a second one. Don't ask me why ... I just play the game ... :)

I got mine on my first character without issue. You may want to bug report that.
    ~ Time and again I switch and I change, but I always come back to you.