The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Check your CP, my blue tree/bar points were reset on half my toons, again.

twev
twev
✭✭✭✭✭
18 toons, almost half my toons show that 3 of 4 blue CP tree points on the bar have been cleared again.

Just saying you might want to check.
The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Would you mind posting or DMing your UserID so we can investigate? Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Spiral__Architect
    only got to 6 of 18 toons. 4 of those 6 are missing cp assignments in the blue tree, 1-3 each.
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious if undaunted is still happening tomorrow with possibility of rollback and another maintenance???

@ZOS_Kevin
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That happened to me last patch, and I think it had something to with armory.

Most of my toons have their second armory slot as "Crafter" which is basically just the skill passives necessary for writs and deconning gear. Their main Armory slot is typically a PVE DPS. I found that I had to re-map the armory slots with my CP slottables as the old ones were no longer showing up (they showed up on the armory template, but did not show up when I equipped them). I ran multiple dungeons with no blue CP before I figured it out, lol. Was definitely a hassle to deal with.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @ghost_bg_ESO No current changes to the start of The Undaunted Celebration. So the event should still start as planned. If there are any changes, we will announce those ahead of the event and place banners at the top of the forum to notify of maintenance occurring.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged in only one toon, checked CP, and all my blue CP had been erased. Green and red untouched. And I don’t use armory.

So tired of constantly having to redo CP. And I’m sure I’m not the only one.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • alenae1b14_ESO
    alenae1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    All my 11 guys are missing CP. Some have Warfare and Fitness totally erased. I hate redoing the CP so its quite possible

some of them didnt have fully distributed CP as it is a pia to configure. It would be lovely if the UI for this was redesigned.

edit: sp
    Edited by alenae1b14_ESO on September 8, 2022 12:26AM
  • BalDing710
    BalDing710
    ✭✭✭
    i heard that people were missing cp but everything was fine with my account. I guess i lucked out.
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @ghost_bg_ESO No current changes to the start of The Undaunted Celebration. So the event should still start as planned. If there are any changes, we will announce those ahead of the event and place banners at the top of the forum to notify of maintenance occurring.

What about the ui error that everyone has been getting when using the group finder?
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
  • Fabi95
    Fabi95
    ✭✭✭
    BalDing710 wrote: »
    i heard that people were missing cp but everything was fine with my account

Same, no champion points were reset for me. Maybe it comes down to if the OP logged in straight after yesterday's first maintenance, or if anything is involved with the armory. So more details would be interesting.
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fabi95 wrote: »
    BalDing710 wrote: »
    i heard that people were missing cp but everything was fine with my account

Same, no champion points were reset for me. Maybe it comes down to if the OP logged in straight after yesterday's first maintenance, or if anything is involved with the armory. So more details would be interesting.

i don't use the armory for anything, i never even tried it.

I didn't try to log in to the game yesterday until after the 2nd server restart, at approximately 3:30 PM EST on PC/NA.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.