Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

insightful/agree/awesome

sPark101
sPark101
✭✭✭✭
Remember, you can react to comments without commenting by clicking on one of ESOs like buttons (insightful/agree/awesome). I wish there were other options but its a start.
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sPark101 wrote: »
    Remember, you can react to comments without commenting by clicking on one of ESOs like buttons (insightful/agree/awesome). I wish there were other options but its a start.

There used to be more but they removed all the thumbs down in favour of the new like,love and omg im your personal groupie buttons! =p
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sinnereso wrote: »
    sPark101 wrote: »

There used to be more but they removed all the thumbs down in favour of the new like,love and omg im your personal groupie buttons! =p

They removed the thumbs down because some really wonderfully mature posters would use it as a kind of personal vendetta tool. They would develop a dislike for someone, then follow all that person's posts, hitting thumb down, and getting all their clique/friends/flying monkeys to do the same, no matter what the post was actually about. Not necessarily add anything to the discussion, simply hit thumb down to every single post.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss the LOL button.