Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Low Magicka and Low Stamina Alerts Out of Nowhere

Whisper_292
I have a new issue where, when I step out of my house or change zones, alerts saying "Low Magicka" and "Low Stamina" come across my screen. I've been away for a while, and I'm not sure if this is a glitch, something to do with the last update, or maybe an addon. I've gone through my skill pages, my character page, and all my addon settings, and I don't have a clue. I sent a request to Support, and they were less than helpful. Does anybody have any thoughts on this? Maybe seen it before? For reference, I'm a CP1048 StamDK vampire. Thanks in advance.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 7, 2022 1:59PM
  • ZOS_Suserial
    ZOS_Suserial
    admin
    Have you tried turning addons off, loading them back in one at a time and seeing if it generates the warming?
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Community Rules | Code-of-Conduct | Terms-of-Service | ESO-Home | ESO-Help
    Staff Post
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this type of thing is most definitely from an addon

i cant confirm which addon, because i dont use an addon that gives me those alerts lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Whisper_292

Do you have your ticket number for the request you've sent to support?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post