The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tales of Tribute Ranked Match Issue Grant (PC Servers)

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
During the PC/Mac and Stadia server maintenance on September 7, we are pushing a grant for all players who were affected by the Tales of Tribute ranked match issue that surfaced after Update 35 launch. Qualifying players will receive rewards comparable to what you would have earned for your rank. Gold will be granted in place of Tribute Tokens.
  • The rewards by rank we will be granting are as follows:
  • Rubedite Rank: 6k Gold, 25x Transmutation Crystals
  • Voidsteel Rank: 5k Gold, 20x Transmutation Crystals
  • Quicksilver Rank: 4k Gold, 15x Transmutation Crystals
These rewards will automatically appear in your gold and Transmute Crystals currency after the maintenance on September 7. Please note that we are unable to grant furnishing trophies, and we encourage everyone to play in the new ranked Tales of Tribute season to earn those rewards.
Thank you for your patience!
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on September 13, 2022 1:51PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • thejadefalcon
    thejadefalcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Please note that we are unable to grant furnishing trophies

Why? What makes those any different? If someone is collecting the furnishings, you’ve now stripped them of a month’s progress with no explanation as to why.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why? What makes those any different? If someone is collecting the furnishings, you’ve now stripped them of a month’s progress with no explanation as to why.

I agree. I just went through a lot of stress over this.

I didn't receive any of my trophies last season except Rubedite. I received the first 3 trophies when this season started but not Voidsteel, even though I had reached and surpassed that level last season. This was the only trophy I didn't have and I was having a very hard time reaching Voidsteel this season (I have since made it to Voidsteel and then Rubedite).

I put in a ticket to replace my missing trophies but only got a runaround saying "put in feedback" and "remove all your add-ons".

Maybe a trophy doesn't mean much to everyone but I have every ToT achievement and earned that trophy. It was very disheartening to see the empty spot on the mantle in my ToT game room where I display these and think I may never be able to get it again. The worst part was they knew I earned it but wouldn't do the simple thing and just replace it.
    PCNA
  • thejadefalcon
    thejadefalcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I put in a ticket to replace my missing trophies but only got a runaround saying "put in feedback" and "remove all your add-ons".

Ah, of course, the standard response of removing your addons. Because an addon system that only affects the UI definitely affects loot drops or achievements unlocking. Didn’t get Planesbreaker? Just do it again, ez.

It’s a terrible customer service response and I can’t believe actual people say it as part of their script.

I hope you manage to keep pushing and get your trophy. It may not be much to most, but it’s still something you worked for.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah, of course, the standard response of removing your addons. Because an addon system that only affects the UI definitely affects loot drops or achievements unlocking. Didn’t get Planesbreaker? Just do it again, ez.

It’s a terrible customer service response and I can’t believe actual people say it as part of their script.

I hope you manage to keep pushing and get your trophy. It may not be much to most, but it’s still something you worked for.

Thank you. I was able to make it to Voidsteel and got it this time, but it took a lot of playing and I worried that I wouldn't.

There was no good reason to put someone though that stress when they knew I should have gotten the trophy. If a player is missing something they can show they earned, they should just give it to them.
    Edited by SilverBride on September 8, 2022 12:59AM
    PCNA
  • Grimtooth
    Grimtooth
    ✭✭✭
    Played the game twice, won twice, took way too long to play. Didn't get anything worth playing for. Won't play again and really don't get how to play. The game isn't any fun to play.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Grimtooth Thanks for giving Tales of Tribute a shot. There are in-game tutorials to help guide new players through Tales of Tribute. And the Tales of Tribute forum section is also pretty helpful in helping players understand and get better at the game. Just incase you want to give it another try.
    Edited by ZOS_Kevin on September 7, 2022 8:33PM
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post