The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ultimate Furnishing Workbench

Starbridge84
Starbridge84
✭✭✭
I would love to see a workbench that compiles all your furnishing patterns into one easy to use list with search/filters.
Just for furnishings, so you don't have to bounce back and forth from station to station trying to find a furnishing.
Edited by Starbridge84 on September 6, 2022 4:27AM
If you want to see what all the craftable lights look like in ESO, use this command on PC NA.
/script JumpToSpecificHouse("@Starbridge84", 71)
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be fine with just a search option and a way to browse all available furnishing recipes in game without using any external tool or modification to the default game.
  • HerrKeinTipp_MrNoTip
    HerrKeinTipp_MrNoTip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeh this is a cool idea! Something from the master writ guy, but sellable on traders.
    Edited by HerrKeinTipp_MrNoTip on September 7, 2022 12:57PM
  • Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh this is a cool idea! Something from the master writ guy, but sellable on traders.

Master writ guy, maybe. Sellable, no.

FURNISHINGS only.
    If you want to see what all the craftable lights look like in ESO, use this command on PC NA.
    /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@Starbridge84", 71)

• Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This would be awesome. Especially the filters. I do so much scrolling looking for specific racial motifs and have to go to an external website to better organize and understand what I'm looking for and which drop down to go to.
    Edited by Soarora on September 9, 2022 12:32AM
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • DirtyDeeds765
    DirtyDeeds765
    ✭✭✭✭
    This sounds amazing.
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    In the meantime, I'm using this addon: VotansImprovedProvisioner.