Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dreadsail Door, Where is yours placed?

harvspecial
harvspecial
✭✭✭
I noticed there is no doorway for the dreadsail door. Sound off in the comments with pictures of where your door is placed! Trying to get some ideas.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It fits perfectly in the archway of the entrance at Pantherfang Chapel.
  • KiltMaster
    KiltMaster
    ✭✭✭✭
    I put mine at the end of the upstairs platform in seavile spire - then it opens to the toilet bowl door to go underwater.
    PC/NA
    GM of "Kilts for Sale"
    twitch.tv/thekiltmaster
    He/Him
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I put mine in Seaveil Spire the archway between the right hallway and the round room with all the windows. It’s shoved into the ground and I think I even put it upside down… took some thinking to get it to fit.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    • CP 2000+
    • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
    • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
    • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
    • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I always wonder why we get gates and doors that don't fit anywhere. The crypt door is also such a case.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    I always wonder why we get gates and doors that don't fit anywhere. The crypt door is also such a case.

They could at least have a frame to go with them. Either a seperate item or just give us the doors with frames attached.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!