The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Thursday-Tuesday event schedule sucks.

Stncold
Stncold
✭✭✭
Since coming back to ESO about a yearish ago, I've noticed the standard event schedule starts on a Thursday and runs for 12 days to end on a Tuesday.
This is great for people who work standard M-F's to get two weekends of it and I appreciate you guys have so many different events where other MMO's don't, but it sucks for those of us with irregular work schedules that work weekends. With Tuesday and Wednesday being my weekend, I only get two out of 12 days to put real time into it. And I'm sure there are others in the same boat.
I urge you guys to consider your playerbase that doesn't work M-F and just change your events to a full two weeks. It harms nothing because I'm sure the people with standard schedules will appreciate the extra two days and people like me will benefit from the events the same way everyone else does.
Thanks.