The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

(PC/NA) (Trade/Social) Forever Trading

dkblight
dkblight
✭✭
Good Day ESO Community
ForeverTrading is an Established Trade/Social Guild (Since 2016) who is in need of "Sell Sell Sell" minded folk who want to find a Home Guild to banter and do activities with throughout their ESO lifetime. We encourage an active Discord as we have Discord Raffles, Buy Now, and Auction lots as well as our Trial Signups(Come Die With Us!). We've have had thus far 92 weeks with a kiosk/trader and are tied with a predominate Guild Trader. We strive to always have a way to sell your goodies. Also our Fully Stocked Guild Hall is awesome, designed it myself, we do some guild activities there such as Lawn Darts (Seaveil Spire)
aj1hsjdhxuu4.png
o3q0ory0am2d.png
szhyor60lk9f.png

We will gladly become your new Home for those who have had the misfortune of a Trade Guild Disbandment(I've been there myself twice in the same week). Our Weekly due rate is either 20k in Raffle Tickets, or 400k in Sales, or you can join us in a group Fish/Farm, or Donate items worth at least 20k to the Guild Bank or mailed to the Guild @Acct. A Trade guild is nothing without it's active members, please come be a part of our history and join ForeverTrading. Together we can climb to the top. (PC/NA)
rxkb2mos8470.jpg
  • dkblight
    dkblight
    ✭✭
    estlvitlfgs5.png
    ey4wz3fzvttm.png

I built an access to each Spire, including the furthest where the design team gave up on physics and detail on this distant spire.
  • akainagi
    akainagi
    Hi! Looking for a trading guild to join for fun and profit! Could I get an invite? @MountainLaurel
  • Lady_Ems
    Lady_Ems
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to see you are in the guild! Thanks @dkblight for keeping up with this!