The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Balreth Bug

Joxbl98b16_ESO
Now, I don't know if i choose the right category, because I couldn't find "Bug Reports".
So, i killed Balreth, it all went ok, good battle, but, once I killed him, I should have absorbed his spirit, well that doesn't happen, Balreth dies, and his cadaver will just stay there doing nothing, and there will be a quest marker that doesn't point anything.
Fun thing is, I had already killed balreth in a beta like 2 months ago, and there were no bugs.
  • TheBaldGuy
    The work around is to wait 10 minutes for reset then go in and kill him in a group. The portal will despawn so use a wayshrine to get out. ZOS is tracking that he is bugged. They also say to use /help in game to get a mod to unblock you also.
  • Joxbl98b16_ESO
    Ok so I tried again 3 times and now I succesfully absorbed his spirit, but now there is another problem.
    I can't get out the Ash Mountain, there is no portal.
  • Drakanwulf
    Drakanwulf
    ✭✭
    @Joxbl98b16_ESO: Did you not see the comment from @TheBaldGuy about using a Wayshrine to exit the instance? :)
  • Joxbl98b16_ESO
    Drakanwulf wrote: »
    @Joxbl98b16_ESO: Did you not see the comment from @TheBaldGuy about using a Wayshrine to exit the instance? :)
    I've seen that only after I got out ahahah
  • walpurgisnacht
    I just logged and right at the second the logout occurred, it gave the message leave so and so completed.