Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

[PC] MapPins shows all public dungeon bosses in white

lordvieckys
I was doing public dungeon in Auridon with my main character. So I started from right side.
When I check the map all the boss icons are in white color rather than black, because I have not done them yet.
I tried toggling some options in Map Pins filter but result is same.

Note: I have one other character who has done all public dungeons. I am wondering if this is causing the issue.

Refer to attached image, the red box one I have not done yet.

0csnn66vi2zo.png
Aldmeri Dominion (Khajit)
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is most likely due to Account Wide Achievements. The Public Dungeon Group Event Boss (the one that gives a skill point) is per character while all the other bosses are account-wide. The same goes for Delve bosses -- if one of your characters has completed the Delve, then when your other character approaches the Delve it will show as completed.
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was doing public dungeon in Auridon with my main character. So I started from right side.
    When I check the map all the boss icons are in white color rather than black, because I have not done them yet.
    I tried toggling some options in Map Pins filter but result is same.

Note: I have one other character who has done all public dungeons. I am wondering if this is causing the issue.

Refer to attached image, the red box one I have not done yet.

[...]

Didn't mean to post twice, tried to edit my first post with quote...
    Edited by N00BxV1 on September 2, 2022 4:53AM
  • lordvieckys
    Thanks @NOOBxV1, it makes sense.
    Is there any way to prevent this behaviour in Map Pins addon ?
    Aldmeri Dominion (Khajit)
  • MajorDavood
    MajorDavood
    ✭✭✭
    N00BxV1 wrote: »
    This is most likely due to Account Wide Achievements. The Public Dungeon Group Event Boss (the one that gives a skill point) is per character while all the other bosses are account-wide. The same goes for Delve bosses -- if one of your characters has completed the Delve, then when your other character approaches the Delve it will show as completed.

Thank you for this! I came back to ESO after a year away and this "feature" had me confused.