A Bucket... But with water in it

Thee_Cheshire_Cat
Thee_Cheshire_Cat
✭✭✭✭✭
We have LOTS of bucket options to place in our homes, however, none of them have water in them.

Would LOVE to have a bucket of water to set by the well, or to have in the kitchen, etc.
Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agreed. Right now I have a flipped over ice sculpture as faux water in a wash tub, but it is not ideal (have to place it against a wall to hide the little bit that sticks out of the tub)
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »
    Agreed. Right now I have a flipped over ice sculpture as faux water in a wash tub, but it is not ideal (have to place it against a wall to hide the little bit that sticks out of the tub)

Innovative... hehe

Not sure why we don't have one though. There is a bucket with water in it for a quest... They could just use the same graphic and everything.
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • KiltMaster
    KiltMaster
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah I wish they had more water furnishings. I can think of the waterfall from the summerset vendor but that's about it. I would even enjoy a trough of water for my mounts
    PC/NA
    GM of "Kilts for Sale"
    twitch.tv/thekiltmaster
    He/Him
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KiltMaster wrote: »
    yeah I wish they had more water furnishings.

Definitely, we need more bathtubs, not to mention swimming pools and placeable ponds (real ponds with fishes, no fountains - and even better: if we can also fish there).

• Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah I wish they had more water furnishings. I can think of the waterfall from the summerset vendor but that's about it. I would even enjoy a trough of water for my mounts

there should be a water filled trough called 'Watering Trough, Full' in the purchase/courtyard/yard ornaments menu. in you house press F5 or what ever you have mapped and navigate to the shown area in the crown furnishings to find it, once the servers are back up
  • K9002
    K9002
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We could use a bowl of water too. Basins were such a staple of personal hygiene before plumbing. We have the Moth Priest bowl but that comes with a stand, ceremonial cloth and candles. A standalone bowl would be more versatile. It could be integrated with every cultural decor style, placed by bedside or altars, or turned into a tabletop decorative item.

I just thought of the nice Khajiiti grooming items such as combs and brushes, and it made me even sadder about the lack of hygiene options for bareskin races.
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salix_alba wrote: »

there should be a water filled trough called 'Watering Trough, Full' in the purchase/courtyard/yard ornaments menu. in you house press F5 or what ever you have mapped and navigate to the shown area in the crown furnishings to find it, once the servers are back up

i was actually looking at this last night. i was excited to see a watering trough that actually had water in it! i was thinking, hell, could use that as a bath tub or whatever, too! i had found it in the stable master bundle or something.

Boy was i disappointed to find it is ONLY available in that bundle, and not separate in the furnishings somewhere. Bogus, i say.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    yeah I wish they had more water furnishings.

Definitely, we need more bathtubs, not to mention swimming pools and placeable ponds (real ponds with fishes, no fountains - and even better: if we can also fish there).

Definitely, how come Hlaalu have a monopoly on bathtubs? I know lots of other things can be used to make baths but some racial variations would be good.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i was actually looking at this last night. i was excited to see a watering trough that actually had water in it! i was thinking, hell, could use that as a bath tub or whatever, too! i had found it in the stable master bundle or something.

Boy was i disappointed to find it is ONLY available in that bundle, and not separate in the furnishings somewhere. Bogus, i say.

I'm tired of bathing in public. Water was hot though.

HQ183jE.jpg
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »

I'm tired of bathing in public. Water was hot though.

HQ183jE.jpg

Now only if we had that bathing emote...