Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seventh Legion Brute

The7thLettter
The7thLettter
✭✭✭
Can the team remove the health recovery from this set? Maybe make it one line of health on the 3 piece and maybe add stam/mag recovery on the 5 piece now that health recovery is obsolete?

Thanks in advance!
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Health recovery isn't obsolete. Actually making the set work with all armor increasing abilities would be nice, though.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • The7thLettter
    The7thLettter
    ✭✭✭
    I should have stated this in the OP, I’m looking at this from a PvP stand point. Health recovery is no longer a viable thing to build into since it was nerfed. So updating some sets with health recovery in them would make better use of those sets, imo.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am talking primarily about PvP as well. Focusing on health recovery isn't meta, but there are many powerful sources for it with very little opportunity cost - and Seventh Legion is one of them. It's a fine set in terms of stats, if you are actually interested in what it does. If not, just use another?
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • The7thLettter
    The7thLettter
    ✭✭✭
    Alright dude you win. I’ll go find another set
  • Ballzy321
    Ballzy321
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you, stacking health recovery a long time ago was op but now it’s just useless.
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alright dude you win. I’ll go find another set

Powerful assault or Rally.