The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Any guesses or ideas on what houses will be available in September?

TylerDurden
TylerDurden
✭✭✭
I am hoping the fargrave or the Blackwood house hit this month
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    REALLY hoping for Pantherfang Chapel. I have the crowns ready.
  • Fata1moose
    Fata1moose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah crossing my fingers for Pantherfang.
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    I passed on Highhallow for now, because I really want the Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery to come back. I missed out on it. Now I'm getting into houses more.
    Xbox X- NA
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    Panther fang is amazing!!
  • TheGreatBlackBear
    TheGreatBlackBear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not releasing the Blackwood homes is a huge L. With October being Halloween and November the Q4 DLC probably bringing a new home I’m not too hopeful about seeing Sweetwaters and Pantherfang.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not releasing the Blackwood homes is a huge L. With October being Halloween and November the Q4 DLC probably bringing a new home I’m not too hopeful about seeing Sweetwaters and Pantherfang.

Well then my crowns will wait. They're not going anywhere.

Curious that Bastion Sanguinaris is back again so soon though. EDIT: my bad it's not back so soon. It was in the August showcase for some reason though.
    Edited by Holycannoli on August 31, 2022 8:09PM
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grand Topal Hideaway, Colossal Aldmeri Grotto or Seaveil Spire would be nice if they returned in the near future, even if it wasn't that long ago they did.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • TheGreatBlackBear
    TheGreatBlackBear
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well then my crowns will wait. They're not going anywhere.

Curious that Bastion Sanguinaris is back again so soon though. EDIT: my bad it's not back so soon. It was in the August showcase for some reason though.

And it’s running for SO long. September 1 to October 6. Like why????