The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Give some drinks to Mirri for god sakes!

DeltaForce64x
DeltaForce64x
✭✭✭
Whenever I log into the game she say "I cannot wait to get to the inn" or something about drinks, this appears right after I logged in to my character, like if she was waiting for me to log in,
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    haha, I mainly use Ember atm, but sometimes she is too cute already.

Then I miss Mirris dry comments, like "who taught you to ride, a book?!?" :lol:
    Edited by markulrich1966 on August 31, 2022 10:39AM
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would also like the option to give Mirri some of whatever drink I’m crafting at the time.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would really like to be able to give food to companion, we get buffs from food, why cant we give the companion a food buff as well?

(i would suggest drink too, but most drinks are recovery, which companions do not have, but with food can make use of tons of those generic foods that are just +max hp, like crusty bread or the pepper steaks)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Mik195
    Mik195
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd really like them to add a timer to companions so when you log in, you don't hear comments like that or if you ditch Izzy to grab a thieves trove, you don't get the line about being glad to see you today. I suspect it would be too much work, but it would be nice.
  • MJ202
    MJ202
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mik195 wrote: »
    I'd really like them to add a timer to companions so when you log in, you don't hear comments like that or if you ditch Izzy to grab a thieves trove, you don't get the line about being glad to see you today. I suspect it would be too much work, but it would be nice.

I think we've determined "Izzy" suffers from memory lapses. Frequently on going to run Undaunted dailies, she gets all excited about not knowing about them, even though she's been there many times before.
  • thedocbwarren
    thedocbwarren
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, I've been wanting to take Miri to the pub in Deshaan since she loves it so much. We should be able to do that. I'm surprised we can interact with them more.
  • Kingsindarkness
    Kingsindarkness
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whenever I log into the game she say "I cannot wait to get to the inn" or something about drinks, this appears right after I logged in to my character, like if she was waiting for me to log in,

Yeah when they first showed the Companions video they made it look that they interacted with you in places like Taverns and Inns

That was a huge let down for me.

They could easily use a AI program like GPT 3 (even a watered down version) and make the companions much more interactive.

A couple of friends of mine who work with Bioware are doing just that...and the results are amazing.

Edited by Kingsindarkness on August 31, 2022 7:18PM