Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New PS5, more different than I expected

MidniteOwl1913
MidniteOwl1913
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So I just managed a PS5 and while it is very nice indeed, I'm puzzled by a couple of things. One "player accolades", doesn't happen on the ps4 is it just a playstation sony thing? Not related to ESO? Because I didn't see it until I finished my first random... The first time it happened I just ignored it, but it seems to come up every time I finish a dungeon.

Second, is there a setting to adjust the rumble for the controller because it's very underwhelming. Instead of hand shaking rumble, it's kind of a toy bizt-bizt...

Third it's way too chatty, worse than Bastion and Mirri... No, not really they are way chattier. ;) But it does announce that I have a game invite for every dungeon I enter. Before it was just a text I could more easily ignore... I'm sure there is a way to shut it up, but I forget to do it until it pops up when I start a run and then I'm busy...

I do really love it, but like I said I just wasn't expecting these kinds of differences.

PS5/NA