The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Elder Scrolls in Real Life (photos)

BlueRaven
BlueRaven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Recently I had the opportunity to visit some Norse (Nord?!) estate ruins outside of Qaqortoq, Greenland.
While exploring I felt compelled to play some appropriate Elder Scrolls music from my phone, and for a few magical moments I felt transported to Tamriel. I half expected to see Whiterun or a dragon on the horizon.

Here are some photos from that experience.

vi6rlofqgy9i.jpeg
ooslc5r7g20c.jpeg
ne2ey3qazrz1.jpeg
cbv3rabb7tle.jpeg
cxt66dm9skc0.jpeg

Have you had a similar experience in the real world?

(As a side note, I am not sure if this is an appropriate topic for these forums. If it is not, I apologize.)
Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on August 30, 2022 10:21PM
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We've moved this thread to a category that seems more fitting.

Regards,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magical, odd to think the buildings contained human life / cattle once, then you wonder how it came to these remains.

Went camping, once in Ireland, where grazing fields have stone borders, we found a bird's skull which was the center of a spiral of small bones. A piece of work of a local or a tourist. Looked pretty mysterious in the setting.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw this photo online once (don't remember where it is from) which reminded me the cliffs on beaches in the west side of Auridon:
    h5hhwvpduauo.jpg
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qukjqnt52j1i.jpeg
    bdjladueejg1.jpeg

I saw these giant geodes at the American Museum of Natural History in nyc today, and it immediately made me think of the furnishing in eso.