The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where we heading for the Q4 small zone dlc?

FluffWit
FluffWit
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
They announced it yet or given any hints?

If not where would y'all like to go?
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd gladly give up a new zone to get my sweeps back.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The title is Firesong, and will be located on the Systres Islands of Galen and Y'ffelon.

Firesong DLC (source: ESO-Hub)
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • FluffWit
      FluffWit
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      I'd gladly give up a new zone to get my sweeps back.

I was saying to a friend last week, I think most of would happily give up one of the quarterly dlcs for them just focusing on combat tweaks, bug fixes and quality of play improvements.

Thing is I have so little faith I the combat team I don't think they'd use the time wisely. That's not about update 35 though, it's about seeing live Cyrodiil treated like a test server for 2--3 years.

I'd also settle for them using the time to give the base game a graphical remaster. All the low rez graphics are so gross.
    • Drammanoth
      Drammanoth
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I'd gladly welcome a message from ZOS - maybe Rich Lambert - saying something along the lines:

"We're super excited to announce something that many have not believed would ever happen. You doubted us, you believed we don't care. So we decided to follow a different path and... This year our playerbase, both old and new, will not see a new chapter. That's correct, you heard me right.

You may ask, what then, ZOS, if not the new chapter? This has been your business model for years. And this is true, and it has been rather successful.

However, due to the massive outcry - which, mind you, we had heard - we decided to begin the process of collecting thoughts and ideas throughout the forums, so that it is you, the playerbase that can be proven wrong. In the coming months our developers will be going through the ESO forum - not Twitter, mind you - to collect, evaluate and think how some of your proposed changes or modifications can be implemented.

Regardless whether in 2023 or further. But this is not the matter of when - the key thing is that we we would like to restore your faith in your favourite game
      ."

I went overboard with this, didn't I...
      Edited by Drammanoth on August 31, 2022 7:32AM
      My wishlist for ESO
      I.Skills:
      >>weapons: Polearms, Unarmed, Crossbow

>>Sorc's Twilight - perched animation

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland Mechanics
      >>tree climing in Grahtwood / Malabal Tor / Greenshade, etc. (with tall trees)

>>rock climbing in Glenumbra / Rivenspire / Stonefalls, etc. (with tall peaks)

>>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

III.CP 2.0
      >>Craft Tree development --> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594079/idea-craft-cp-sub-tree-ideas-constant-wip#latest

III.Replayable content in overland
      >>dynamic pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

IV.Geography
      >>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

>>Norg-Tzel - for Mara's sake, ZOS, REMOVE it from the list please!

V.Other
      (the ideas are also inspired by other Forum Users' posts)
      >>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet there are just a cosmetic. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>highlighting WBs that are being fought

>>possibility to dye barding

>>possibility to switch UI between guild bank<-->bank<-->guild trader

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to

>>a way to make Overland more challenging - for those who want
    • rexagamemnon
      rexagamemnon
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I hope the next place we go to is away from update35😂
    • EldritchSun
      EldritchSun
      ✭✭✭
      I hope the next place we go to is away from update35😂

Be careful with your wishes, or they can come true.

'U36: To increase accessibility we decided to double ultimate costs and nerf damage so nobody could get smashed in pvp' or smth like that.
    • rpa
      rpa
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Changes for changes will keep happening as long the game is profitable enough to have updates. Twiddling will only stop when game is put in maintenance mode before eventual shutdown.
    • francesinhalover
      francesinhalover
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Hopefully its free like deadlands was
      I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
      Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!