The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tales of Tribute: deserter penalty after accepting the match.

Elana
Elana
✭✭✭
Queue pops up, I hit yes, there's a pause - waiting for the other person to accept and then screen fades to black for a split second, after that I am back in game with the deserter penalty. That in itself is annoying but it happening two times in a row (well, almost, had one game inbetween), as the season ends, is infuriating. First time it happened today it sent me back to "normal game" but there were no npc or players in the world. Also, it might have been my bad because I was doing writs at the time and I guess turning the quest in or crafting might have interfered. Fine. The second time, I have learned my lesson and did nothing after accepting the match and the effect was the same. I thought it was supposed to be fixed with the new patch?
Elana Aelios
"Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die."
  • Lostar
    Lostar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just had this exact thing happen. ... But ZoS has not once ever shown any level of respect to their playerbase's time limitations. Just monetize and gimme gimme gimme your wallet and let these bugs persist for months (if not years [Looking at you sneaky set]).

Edit: I just noticed after this bug that all of the NPCs are gone and I can't interact with doors. /facepalm
    Edited by Lostar on September 19, 2022 2:45PM
    I paint stuff sometimes...
    https://www.instagram.com/artoflostar/
  • Lostar
    Lostar
    ✭✭✭✭
    q47q6ypnrid4.png
    And now I get this screen for 10 seconds before being kicked to login after winning a game. XD
    I paint stuff sometimes...
    https://www.instagram.com/artoflostar/
  • Lunatearz
    Lunatearz
    ✭✭
    I have this happen quite a lot allongside the server error 307 while i am on Console and have no mods running for that reason.
    There was no isp outtage either.

I would like to see that we get our points restored and the game called undecided. and the penatly taken away because this is very annoying with the rate i am getting these errors

Also a report option for ToT bugs and errors would be nice since i cant really find a good option to put in there when its a ToT issue.
  • Aylios
    Aylios
    ✭✭
    Same here, kicked out of match before I even enter it, deserter penalty if it's for a player match, and all npcs gone. This happens for player and npc matches.
  • Aylios
    Aylios
    ✭✭
    Seems to be caused by an addon, I disabled all addons and now I managed to play a match without the bug.
  • Lunatearz
    Lunatearz
    ✭✭
    Aylios wrote: »
    Seems to be caused by an addon, I disabled all addons and now I managed to play a match without the bug.

no adons here im on xbox lol but still experienced it this week