The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Set consideration on a NB oakensoul bow build.

DigiAngel
DigiAngel
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been loosely following this: https://eso-hub.com/en/builds/alcast/7b3c5f5c-c54a-42ed-9bc3-fd542962da51/toxic-one-bar-snipe-gank-build-pvp-maximum-damage-nightblade-eso-oakensoul-ring/bow-gank-setup

I'm curious to see if there might be something better than Plaguebreak as it seems more of a DoT. I was thinking Calurrions, but eh..that got nerfed pretty heavily. Any recommendations?
  • QuietPanda_22
    QuietPanda_22
    ✭✭✭
    I've been running Scavenging Demise + Swamp Raider and Oakensoul with success. Although the proc on Scavenging doesn't always go off when it should, it still hits hard.
    Sky above, Earth below, Fire within  PSN: Mirthfaery
    El-Rielle the Awakened, High Elf Sorceror
    Quiet Panda, Khajiit Sorceror
    Twizzy Stardusk, Bosmer Sorceror
    S'ilence, Khajiit Nightblade
    Indiguana Jones, Argonian Nightblade
    Angelienne, Breton Templar
    Holy Meow, Khajiit Templar
    Mookie Farkle, Argonian Dragonknight
    S'pawk, Khajiit Dragonknight
    Atha'zagora, Khajiit Arcanist
    Mokey Fraggle, Argonian Warden
    Bumfuzzle Briar, Khajiit Warden
    Nandailie Resinator, Dark Elf Necromancer
    Faerylicious, Orc Necromancer
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you...I will look at that. Also toying with the idea of Defiler...not sure yet though.
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    DigiAngel wrote: »
    Thank you...I will look at that. Also toying with the idea of Defiler...not sure yet though.

I use way of the fire. Solo set and good mini burst and pressure with poison injection.
    Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll check that one out as well thank you.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm quite fond of the Blackrose Bow, but that would change set choices and playstyle...
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Swamp Raider+Spriggan's is a pretty solid setup with the oaken ring.

The empower buff still works against npc's in cyro,which is nice when taking resources.