The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Antiquities interface Bugs

Aelthwyn
Aelthwyn
✭✭✭✭
Today I've experienced two different glitches while attempting to do antiquities.

1. Sometimes while scrying it will just refuse to allow me to select a particular hexagon with the coalescence tool, I can click many places but then there will be one where the outline completely disappears and it will not allow me to click that one even though I should be able to. Similarly while excavating there are some squares of the grid that it will not allow be to click on, I can ONLY clear those by using the shovel tool on a nearby square.

2. The outline that should show the area you are about to select while scrying is only partially visible, so you have to guess at where it's actually going to select. Similarly, when you look at the map, the outline of the area the antiquity will be in is only partially visible so it's hard to tell where you actually need to go.