The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

High Isle Skyshards - all show as ‘done’

SerafinaWaterstar
SerafinaWaterstar
✭✭✭✭✭
Doing High Isle on 2nd character.
Open zone guide to check skyshards.
Map Completion bits says 6/18 - but have no idea which these are or which haven’t got as HI Skyshard Hunter column on right shows them all ticked off (done by my main)
This does not happen for any other zone - I thought even with the awful AWA that
skyshards were still character based!
How am I supposed to know which have done & which still need collecting?!
Am hoping this is a glitch & you intend to fix?

• SerafinaWaterstar
    SerafinaWaterstar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have tried reporting this in game as bug report & via Help - was asked for screen shots which I duly sent in.

Was told that since one character had completed all the skyshards, I could now buy them for others in the Crown store!!!

Not helpful.

With AWA, you said that skyshards would be still per individual character.
    This happens fine in other zones - you can open the Zone Guide, look at the skyshard icon, and it will show the ones you have done with a tick, so you can see those you still need to collect.

Why is this not happening in High Isle?

@ZOS_Kevin
    @ZOS_GinaBruno