The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

error 334

mook-eb16_ESO
mook-eb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
get kicked from cyro then can no longer load in keeps coming up error 334,
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 30, 2022 1:49AM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Briolase
    Briolase
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having the same issue. The stuff I'm meant to try from their support page doesn't help.

My sub is up today. I cancelled and will renew it again when I can log in.
  • SaffronCitrusflower
    SaffronCitrusflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    get kicked from cyro then can no longer load in keeps coming up error 334,

I disconnect almost every time I try to port into a keep or outpost that has heavy fighting. And the disconnect frequently riding up to the keep and occasionally just randomly for no apparent reason. If you try to log back in after disconnecting while attempting to port into a keep or outpost under heavy attack you can't log back in until the fight is over. You will get error 334 and then "lost lobby connection" until the fight is over.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @mook-eb16_ESO

Are you still getting Error 334?

If so, we recommend the troubleshooting steps found in the link below.

ERROR 334 - ERROR CODE - THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post