The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Kill 1 Group Boss Endeavor

Gegensmith
Gegensmith
✭✭
I did a dungeon with a group -- didn't get the endeavor. Tried a delve boss -- didn't work. Did a world boss -- didn't get it. Did a public dungeon, including the group event -- didn't get it. There are no other types of bosses to kill. If you want us to do it WITH another player, why the hell doesn't the endeavor SAY THAT?
  • KlauthWarthog
    KlauthWarthog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got it by soloing the Sword Master world boss on Northern Elsweyr. It is likely that some world bosses are just glitched and not giving credit... I would avoid the ones on High Isle like the plaque, considering how much of a buggy mess their dailies seem to be.
  • Hoghorn
    Hoghorn
    ✭✭✭
    i got the endeavour on both eu and na today by killing one world boss each server.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it off a world boss in Blackwood. ZOS could probably update the wording to be a bit more specific.
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes "Group Boss" is bad wording. The only kind of boss that gives credit is a World Boss, so it really should Say That.

I haven't had any trouble yet with it giving credit for killing one of those, but I wouldn't be surprised if it just glitched. A few weeks ago it didn't register completing a master writ for the endeavor, even though I definitely had.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aelthwyn wrote: »
    Yes "Group Boss" is bad wording. The only kind of boss that gives credit is a World Boss, so it really should Say That.

I haven't had any trouble yet with it giving credit for killing one of those, but I wouldn't be surprised if it just glitched. A few weeks ago it didn't register completing a master writ for the endeavor, even though I definitely had.

the endeavor actually used to say "world boss", but then they changed it to "group boss" at some point which has done nothing but add confusion since the common term was always "world boss" lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014