The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't Trade with others, can't Mail, can't access any Guild Stores Bookmark

mIstyKisshot
What did I do today? ①: Buy a lot of Intricate jewelry and armor and weapons, enough to quickly increase crafting level to 50; ②: Farming in Bal Foyen, ③: Mail all to my friend.

I m one of those guys who just type 'tyfg' to the team, am I being reported for hate and then being punished and banned as a bot? if not, then why?

Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 31, 2022 2:11PM
  • mIstyKisshot
    Honestly this kind of punishment is totally baseless, they just block your in-game social features without notifying anything, which is quite negative
  • mIstyKisshot
    Now I know, it's a social ban, I just sent a dozen emails and why am I getting this? Isn't this normal play? Great, they just ignored my report, what's the difference between this social ban and eso account got banned?
  • INM
    INM
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, a social ban for sending many mails. It's not permanent if i recall correctly.
  • Valve
    Valve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Send a ticket to support

People have been falsely social banned from sending guild mail

They *should* be able to help you
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyerx4
    Flawless Conqueror all Classes
    3rd Anniversary!
    Guar Squad
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there is already a thread open for help with this issue, we have decided to close the thread. You can get further help and continue posting in the thread linked below.

why my ticket still waiting for agent?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.