Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to get the potency achievement for grand master crafter?

xgoldelf
xgoldelf
Is there a guide on what to craft for enchanting to get the potency achievement in order to get grand master crafter ?
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The potency runes are the blue runes that determine glyph level. Just buy one of each blue rune from the NPC enchanter vendor and just make a glyph with each blue rune. You can do a simple health rune, so Ta + Oko + [blue rune]. So just do that for each blue rune until you know them all.
  • theoriginalpickle
    theoriginalpickle
    ✭✭✭
    xgoldelf wrote: »
    Is there a guide on what to craft for enchanting to get the potency achievement in order to get grand master crafter ?

There is just have your achievement page open and look up what combo you need, some of them need haijo runes from imp sewers so just be prepared to use some televar to buy a single rune.
    ]I am always the original pickle tickler nothing will stop my merciless reign
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Essentially your char needs to reach level 50 in Enchanting in order to have all the potency runes available for crafting.
    Here's all the potency runes unlocked per enchanting level:

"Potency Improvement I: Allows the use of Jora, Porade, Jode and Notade to make Glyphs of levels 1-15.
    Potency Improvement II: Allows the use of Jera, Jejora, Ode and Tade to make Glyphs of levels 10-25.
    Potency Improvement III: Allows the use of Odra, Pojora, Jayde and Edode to make Glyphs of levels 20-35.
    Potency Improvement IV: Allows the use of Edora, Jaera, Pojode, and Rekude to make Glyphs of levels 30-45.
    Potency Improvement V: Allows the use of Pora, Denara, Hade and Idode to make Glyphs from level 40 to Champion 30.
    Potency Improvement VI: Allows the use of Rera and Pode to make Glyphs of Champion 30-50.
    Potency Improvement VII: Allows the use of Derado and Kedeko to make Glyphs of Champion 50-70.
    Potency Improvement VIII: Allows the use of Rekura and Rede to make Glyphs of Champion 70-90.
    Potency Improvement IX: Allows the use of Kura and Kude to make Glyphs of Champion 100-140.
    Potency Improvement X: Allows the use of Rejera, Repora, Jehade, and Itade to make Glyphs of Champion 150 and 160.
    "

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Potency_Improvement
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

There is just have your achievement page open and look up what combo you need, some of them need haijo runes from imp sewers so just be prepared to use some televar to buy a single rune.

While there are achievements for learning some of the new runes, Grand Master Crafter only requires the base game blue rune achievements. You should not need Hakeijo runes.
  • theoriginalpickle
    theoriginalpickle
    ✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

While there are achievements for learning some of the new runes, Grand Master Crafter only requires the base game blue rune achievements. You should not need Hakeijo runes.

You know you are right i was mixing them all together at this point.
    ]I am always the original pickle tickler nothing will stop my merciless reign