The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

healer update

Outofvoid
Outofvoid
Soul Shriven
I jutst noticed that the healer got a good cut in healing. Does anyone know what kind of sets are now the best in slot?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 31, 2022 2:03PM
  • ixthUA
    ixthUA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didnt notice reduction of healing. Spell power cure, powerful assault and magma incarnate work well in dungeons.
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outofvoid wrote: »
    I jutst noticed that the healer got a good cut in healing. Does anyone know what kind of sets are now the best in slot?

Yeah the "sticky" heals got nerfed pretty bad. The ones that target players as opposed to ground-based heals. Radiating regeneration got nerfed by 40%. It makes healing in a really mobile boss fight more of a pain.

I'm thinking of switching my healer main from my templar to my nightblade. The nightblades healing toolkit is a bit more flexible, but I'm still just testing.
    PS5/NA
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ixthUA wrote: »
    I didnt notice reduction of healing. Spell power cure, powerful assault and magma incarnate work well in dungeons.

Does Magma Incarnate work with derivative heals such as Funnel Health or Lotus? Or would that be a case of a proc proccing a proc?
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echoing Vigor still has it's power so it's on the table still, but yeah Regeneration took a pretty big kick to the teeth. All the other burst heals, ground placed heals, and stuff all function the same for the most part.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ground healings are nerfed a bit yes. On the other hand you can use Ring of Preservation as a healing source now. They buffed it so it is just like Grand Healing skill but less radius.
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The sets are all the same, depending on which type of content you prefer to run. What has changed though is how we approach healing. Stam based heals like Vigor and Ring of Preservation are scaling the best with our healer toolkits, so you may want to start using tristat food and speccing a tiny bit into stam sustain through either your food, potions, or jewelry glyphs, in that order of viability. Definitely make good use of your class passives to gain more stam sustain, like putting an animal skill on the resto bar if you're a Warden. We also have to use more spammable heals to fill in the gaps, and our weaving is more important than ever. Healing is super stressful and unfun this patch and there is no longer any room for error on our part :'(

PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    p00tx wrote: »
    The sets are all the same, depending on which type of content you prefer to run. What has changed though is how we approach healing. Stam based heals like Vigor and Ring of Preservation are scaling the best with our healer toolkits, so you may want to start using tristat food and speccing a tiny bit into stam sustain through either your food, potions, or jewelry glyphs, in that order of viability. Definitely make good use of your class passives to gain more stam sustain, like putting an animal skill on the resto bar if you're a Warden. We also have to use more spammable heals to fill in the gaps, and our weaving is more important than ever. Healing is super stressful and unfun this patch and there is no longer any room for error on our part :'(

What kinds of content are you referring to?
  • TheGreatBlackBear
    TheGreatBlackBear
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I see they let you out the jail. WB @p00tx
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I see they let you out the jail. WB @p00tx

<3
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What kinds of content are you referring to?

All content that necessitates a healer. Healer sets haven't changed this patch, unless a group is now having a tough time (post nerf) and needs a little extra help with heals (nothing to be ashamed of. It's rough this patch).
    Edited by p00tx on September 1, 2022 5:58PM