The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Suggestion] Trial Dummy HP Reset feature

OnnuK
OnnuK
✭✭✭
Sometimes my AoE continues and damage the regenerated trial dummy. The only way to reset its health to 100% is to put it inv and place it again.
I need an option to reset HP of it. (May be it is only me, but it is annoying, even I run away as soon as I kill it, it stil gets damage and drop to 99%)
Edited by OnnuK on August 28, 2022 2:28PM
PC/EU @onnuk, Guild: ANADOLU "|H1:guild:29269|hAnadolu|h"
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OnnuK wrote: »
    Sometimes my AoE continues and damage the regenerated trial dummy. The only way to reset its health to 100% is to put it inv and place it again.
    I need an option to reset HP of it. (May be it is only me, but it is annoying, even I run away as soon as I kill it, it stil gets damage and drop to 99%)

I have seen this with the lower hp dummies, I think it’s the Rearming Trap that causes it for me. I am guessing that it is still active from the previous session when the dummy resets so it can still do damage.

I agree there should be some way to stop this from happening and also a reset if you mess up the parse so you don’t have to keep going, especially on the trial dummy.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not dummy humped in a while but I have completely logged out and back in before to rest the trial dummy.

Stay safe :)