The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sorcerer Points -To Staff Or Not?

Jeddahwe
Jeddahwe
✭✭✭
Hi,

Should I just through all points into Staff (Destruction) or mix and match?
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    It's really up to you. Just remember that you will get a second weapon slot at lvl 15 that comes with it's own still bar. When you switch weapons it will switch skill bars. You can have two of the weapon with different buffs on them and the same skills, or the two of the exact same weapon and different skills, or what ever yo can make work. It's a long road to the end game so I bet sooner or later you'll find a reason to add more tools to your kit.
    Edited by Lazarus_Long on March 30, 2014 6:04PM
    The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House
  • Jeddahwe
    Jeddahwe
    ✭✭✭
    Will I be able to respec later on if I find out I put too many points or too few into weapon?
  • Myth1184
    Myth1184
    you can respect later
  • Rotherhans
    Rotherhans
    ✭✭✭
    But it will be very expensive depending on the skillpoints you have amassed!
    100 Gold per point IRC.
    “I'm not going out of my way looking for devils;
    but I wouldn't step out of my path to let one go by.”― Robert E. Howard
  • Taeko
    Taeko
    I read that an easy way to level 2 weapons at once is to use your main then switch to u're alternate weapon just before turning in a quest. That way the alternate weapon will be leveld when u get the exp points for completing a quest.