The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Deltia's Tier List + Current Meta

ThirdEye_PULSE
ThirdEye_PULSE
✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/YSbR2-oWq-s

First minute of video:

"Pvp tank stalemate meta, and even when maras gets nerfed its still gonna be a tank meta."

Gonna paraphrase some of what hes saying and I agree with:

Everything is shifting meta wise in pvp to as much direct damage as possible. Either be a NB or a stamina 2h/spin 2 win generic build. Magicka based builds gonna be hurting in this meta as direct damage and proc sets are now king.

Jeeze.

On a side note, excited to dust off my stamden and get him 2h playstyle ready. I love wardens a lot of fun.

Edited by ThirdEye_PULSE on August 27, 2022 1:28PM
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you agree with the tire list per se?
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With how much Deltia hates nb I am surprised he didn't auto place nb at s tier. That takes integrity to not just place nb in the OP tier just because you get ganked.
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankfully, Mag NB is a C- tier & Stam NB is at B+, so I hope no one will demand any NB nerfs... I hope that is ;)

Note: I agree with this Tier List - at least when it come to NBs. In previous meta, NB was pretty much carried by gear. Oaken was nerfed, so it is no longer possible to stack minor & major Force. And with NB passives + Khajiit you could min-max it to the point that no amount of impen gear would help. Now it is no longer possible.

On top of that, Caluurion got nerfed hard, so does not provide the insane ultimate-like burst. Especially if paired with previous crit-stacking I mentioned.

NB changes this patch kinda um... I don't want to say "sucks" - but it is kinda bad imho that in this patch, NB is pretty much cornered into ganking or bombing role in PvP even more. Brawler Blades lost the quite useful stun that SA was giving and Dark Cloak changes kinda destroyed this morph in PvP. Also looking at Blur changes... it seems like ZOS wants NB to be roly-poly stealth mag/stam gankers, as other ways of playing are kinda not viable or simply not competitive.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on August 29, 2022 3:25PM
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still see templars kicking ass in cyro so I didn't get the c tier. Thinking about it more though with hybridization those may very well be stam templars and not magicka. Dks still top tier is pretty accurate, but maybe A tier instead of S. I don't think there is any truly S tier classes with how low our kill power is now.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I still see templars kicking ass in cyro so I didn't get the c tier. Thinking about it more though with hybridization those may very well be stam templars and not magicka. Dks still top tier is pretty accurate, but maybe A tier instead of S. I don't think there is any truly S tier classes with how low our kill power is now.

Ranged templars with jbeam are coming out in droves from what I can see.
    And that spec got some pretty big buffs this patch.
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »

Its kinda good though. J beam is really good for executing rollers and its presence is greatly appreciated.

• Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »

Its kinda good though. J beam is really good for executing rollers and its presence is greatly appreciated.

Yeah with det pot and beam it's pretty rough for a nb to survive it for sure.
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Deltia is 100% spot on, as always.
    And I am so bored to be pressed into Stam-Tank-2H meta again.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Laughed out loud at "because I'm being 'Skip Bayless Objective' here" xD
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty spot on IMO
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. There are basic open world 1vx builds where stamblade hits 25k+ bow procs
    Still not God tier I guess? I believe the nb community in this game are in denial or are not capable enough to time simple combos
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still not God tier I guess? I believe the nb community in this game are in denial or are not capable enough to time simple combos

Bow ulti, overload CP and vicious death still seems to work.
    Too many toons not enough time
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm never sure whether to laugh about cries about NB being OP, or laugh at cries for NB being weak. Id say Deltias ranking is good but neither of the ones that cry about it will agree
  • soniku4ikblis
    soniku4ikblis
    ✭✭✭

^ this
    __._-*._._._.-*'"{Sonic Euphoric Bliss}"'*-._._._.*-_.__
  • soniku4ikblis
    soniku4ikblis
    ✭✭✭

Bow ulti, overload CP and vicious death still seems to work.

That doesn't work on a good player though, or a pack of good players. It works in a crowd of people not paying attention with low defense, and killing anyone nearby, sure. (Which is the majority of the player base lol).
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No. Why does he think stam sorc is still so good? Because it can Streak?
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

No. Why does he think stam sorc is still so good? Because it can Streak?

I was mildly irritated about "the passives and weapon choices are just too strong", "the sorc passives are just too strong" and how Mara's Balm catapults stam Sorcs so high.
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Delita is completely off-base when he's talking about Sorcerer. It's pretty clear he hasn't actually spent time seriously playing the class.

He's a great resource for beginners getting started (leagues better than Alcast) but it's obvious from videos like this that he doesn't have the in-depth experience that comes from regularly playing a class that's needed to reliably rank it. Honestly, I don't really consider him a serious PVPer.
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know, but I have a bit of a hard time taking anything Deltia days seriously since that video of him in his back yard.
  • kurbbie_s
    kurbbie_s
    ✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/YSbR2-oWq-s

First minute of video:

"Pvp tank stalemate meta, and even when maras gets nerfed its still gonna be a tank meta."

Gonna paraphrase some of what hes saying and I agree with:

Everything is shifting meta wise in pvp to as much direct damage as possible. Either be a NB or a stamina 2h/spin 2 win generic build. Magicka based builds gonna be hurting in this meta as direct damage and proc sets are now king.

Jeeze.

On a side note, excited to dust off my stamden and get him 2h playstyle ready. I love wardens a lot of fun.

only thing he is right about is tanky meta and direct damage. Other than that, dont listen to that guy.
  • kurbbie_s
    kurbbie_s
    ✭✭✭
    Delita is completely off-base when he's talking about Sorcerer. It's pretty clear he hasn't actually spent time seriously playing the class.

He's a great resource for beginners getting started (leagues better than Alcast) but it's obvious from videos like this that he doesn't have the in-depth experience that comes from regularly playing a class that's needed to reliably rank it. Honestly, I don't really consider him a serious PVPer.

because he isnt. Mag Sorc is B- to C+ atm. Anything stam beats it.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kurbbie_s wrote: »

because he isnt. Mag Sorc is B- to C+ atm. Anything stam beats it.
    Almost anything mag too xD.
    Ranged templar is just a better magsorc with better defenses and an actually good ranged execute.
  • ThirdEye_PULSE
    ThirdEye_PULSE
    ✭✭✭✭

I agree with most but would put stamblade a little higher. Stamsorc a little lower. He mentions sorc passives being great but only would have 1 class skill frontbar... so idk. Magsorc seems wack too. Ive met some magsorcs that can be a problem but majority of them feel like fighting off mosquitos. Skill level required to play magsorc is high... if your that good, imagine what you could do with a stronger class. Just my 2 cents.
    Edited by ThirdEye_PULSE on August 29, 2022 9:57PM
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magsorc is A- tier LOL
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Belegnole wrote: »
    I don't know, but I have a bit of a hard time taking anything Deltia days seriously since that video of him in his back yard.

Hmm? Any links to this?
  • soniku4ikblis
    soniku4ikblis
    ✭✭✭

The last time a Magsorc was even remotely a problem was a year or so ago. And even then, LOS all their single-attacks pretty much gutted their DPS/combo.

Stamsorc this patch, yeah. I respect that combo. It's rather beautiful.
    Edited by soniku4ikblis on August 31, 2022 3:37AM
  • Modzcs
    Modzcs
    ✭✭
    My melee non stealth magblade is still very strong and i dont think is C- tier...i use Wretched / Hist Sap / Magma and Markyn, works very well for 1vX fights
  • birdik
    birdik
    ✭✭✭

I agree with most but would put stamblade a little higher. Stamsorc a little lower. He mentions sorc passives being great but only would have 1 class skill frontbar... so idk. Magsorc seems wack too. Ive met some magsorcs that can be a problem but majority of them feel like fighting off mosquitos. Skill level required to play magsorc is high... if your that good, imagine what you could do with a stronger class. Just my 2 cents.

Stamblade without stun.. and dont tell me about off balance-medium attack and fear, it works well only on paper
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The last time a Magsorc was even remotely a problem was a year or so ago. And even then, LOS all their single-attacks pretty much gutted their DPS/combo.

Stamsorc this patch, yeah. I respect that combo. It's rather beautiful.

I think Magsorc's shined during the no-proc patch, since going stat dense really work for them the most. And that patch of dominance has held in people's minds for a over a year.
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    birdik wrote: »
    dont tell me about off balance-medium attack and fear, it works well only on paper

For real. Its so rare that someone will simultaneously not be cc immune and off balance at the same time. You surprise attack em and then someone else will stun them before you can medium attack. EVERY SINGLE TIME!