The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Best PvP class for U35

Vanos444
Vanos444
✭✭✭✭✭
The poll will be based on 6 classes,
But we have 12 classes to be exact. Also, 4 roles ( Tank, heal ,DPS and troll/scout/scapegoat/peons)
So, please specify which class and it's resources

Best PvP class for U35 39 votes

DK
25%
xxslam48xxb14_ESOmartinhpb16_ESOLittleBlackDuckAnkael07Tommy_The_GunNelothHesperax79CameraBeardThePirateThecompton73Miracle19 10 votes
Templar
5%
deleted221205-002626Kamchuk 2 votes
NB
23%
acastanza_ESOSFxxKANExxArgonianAustinJ18696VeeskWaywardArgonianModzcsDaisyRayKilianDermoth 9 votes
Warden
33%
daniel.13b16_ESOkollege14a5AsgariDerraThe UninvitedLaidlawred_emuFirstmepOakenaxeNevidyraCast_ElkeykeykeyForumBully 13 votes
Sorc
5%
geonsocalDjeiz 2 votes
Necro
0%
troll/scout/scapegoat/peons/siege defender
7%
Master_Kasxylena_lazarowfuentez1138 3 votes
  • SFxxKANExx
    SFxxKANExx
    ✭✭
    NB
    NB stamina - nothing hits harder
  • DizzyMac
    DizzyMac
    ✭✭✭
    regardless of which resource, the only 2 that are viable is NB & DK, the rest have been gutted beyond being useful
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Warden
    DizzyMac wrote: »
    regardless of which resource, the only 2 that are viable is NB & DK, the rest have been gutted beyond being useful

Hard disagree. Wardens got their tankiness boosted by a lot, and have their on demand stun as well.
    Ranged templars are already popping up in droves and beaming ppl from 100%.
    Pretty much every class has at least a few viable specs. Magsorcs kinda suck tho for sure.
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SFxxKANExx wrote: »

Yes! I agree....I did test it out...

DK is also strong??! That's good to hear...but which version stamina or Magicka?!
    Firstmep wrote: »

Hard disagree. Wardens got their tankiness boosted by a lot, and have their on demand stun as well.
    Pretty much every class has at least a few viable specs. Magsorcs kinda suck tho for sure.

Wardens got their tankiness????! Are you sure about that?!
    The passive boosts their penetration for each animal active skill being slotted.
    I hope, you're talking about PvP here...
    Edited by Vanos444 on August 27, 2022 9:54AM
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Warden
    Vanos444 wrote: »

DK is also strong??! That's good to hear...but which version stamina or Magicka?!

The passive boosts their penetration for each animal active skill being slotted.

Considering the name of this topic literally says pvp.
    Also advanced species is an offensive passive.
    And yes, both morphs of artic wind is extremely solid.
    Polar winds can crit over 20k on the right build, while arctic blast is an on demand stun.
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanos444 wrote: »

Considering the name of this topic literally says pvp.
    Also advanced species is an offensive passive.
    And yes, both morphs of artic wind is extremely solid.
    Polar winds can crit over 20k on the right build, while arctic blast is an on demand stun.

Cool! That's good to know...
    Seems like a Magicka tank dps build..
    So, is Magicka Warden viable now??!
    And how is stamina Warden currently?!
  • DaisyRay
    DaisyRay
    ✭✭✭
    NB
    So far I have only tested my nb and my sorc. My sorc isn't awful, but she totes is not as deadly as she used to be. I'm going to have to cough out some gold to boost her stats more. Though, my nb has been awesome. I just get bored of using her, she isn't as fun as my sorc. I am curious to try and make my warden a hybrid healer and dps since I heard that they got a boost this patch. If anyone knows of any good builds I could look at for inspiration.
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ DaisyRay ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑
  • Cast_El
    Cast_El
    ✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    Tonight 70-80% of people I fought were warden. Group warden are unkillable with cross healing from polar wind