The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I don't get it

OnGodiDoDis
OnGodiDoDis
✭✭✭
wdwil9knjmfk.png
Can someone explain how a set managed to do more damage than an ultimate? It's only one explosion. This is why we're in the boring bomb meta. This is why PvP is lame now.
  • rbfrgsp
    rbfrgsp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of other people wiped so you took the full brunt of the cumulative explosion.
  • Thecompton73
    Thecompton73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rbfrgsp wrote: »
    Lots of other people wiped so you took the full brunt of the cumulative explosion.

Every person that dies from VD shows up as a unique instance of damage on your recap, it's not a cumulative total like ticks of a dot.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It does more damage because you need to kill a player first and the explosion is only 5 meters. Vicious Death bombing is not a new thing. Been used for years.

You can prevent the bomber with putting down certain AOE skills around your allies. Lingering Flare and Frozen Rune is a great tool
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This looks like console, so Oakensoul is still a thing.
  • OnGodiDoDis
    OnGodiDoDis
    ✭✭✭
    rbfrgsp wrote: »

Nah, it was and afk bomb. Just me and one other dude.