The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Mother Ciannait Flash Sale?

YandereGirlfriend
YandereGirlfriend
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Did anyone else notice the Mother Ciannait Arms Pack randomly on sale yesterday afternoon/evening?

It wasn't listed on the August Crown Store Preview and there was no indication that it was meant to actually be there? Was it put up by mistake? I know that people were able to buy it so I'm not sure. And if it wasn't a mistake... that's not great.

Something being available for <24 hours without warning is not particularly nice for people who have other things going on in their lives. So I would hope that, at the very least, these things should make it into the appropriate Preview article so people at least know to save the date.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed it too; thought I was going crazy. The associated shoulders were also available in the vendor, and I got 2 from the 1-key coffers. I wonder if it's a test to make sure the Nazaray fiasco doesn't happen again.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We used to get a lot of 3-day surprise sales, but those stopped a while ago. I remember that the showcase would tell us what came on Thursdays through Mondays, but then we'd usually get a surprise or two on the following Monday with a simple costume or pet return or a sale on tokens.

I must say, it was kind of fun to see something unexpected in the store - it's gotten really stale what with the handful of permanent things and then the fun things that are on a week rotation and then are gone for literal years. Of course, I'd love to see the entire store rotate stock more frequently to give me an excuse to peruse and maybe buy something on impulse (of course, the dream would be to just make everything available and stop these ridiculous FOMO marketing ploys, but let's not get ahead of ourselves...)
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed it when there was 20 minutes left to buy. Not enough time to arrange a sale. Oh well.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure it was a mistake, something in the quickfix patch must have made it replace Naz in both the store and the coffers.
  • Fennorian
    Fennorian
    ✭✭✭
    Yea I saw this when there was 13 hours left on the page and was super confused since there were no prior announcements or anything.
    Quite literally an NPC