The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Large Mundus sale anytime soon?

terror_incarnate
Will we ever see another Mundus Stone sale like the ones we used to have a few years ago (around 40% off if I recall)? I read a forum post where someone stated that there had been a minor 10% sale only a couple of months ago (June or July I think), purchasable with crowns from within Housing, but I never actually saw that offer myself. I've saved crowns for them several times over the past couple of years, recently buying 3x 21k packs during the crown sale in the hope I'd see another decent discount on them, but if it is true that there was a recent, albeit minor sale, then I would find it unlikely. I already own one Mundus stone that a generous player bought me for Christmas last year, and I will pay full price for the other twelve if I have to, just to complete the collection, but I'd hate to spend 48k crowns only to see them heavily discounted a few days or weeks later, knowing that I could have spent the crowns I would have saved on something else!
If someone could shed some light on whether the large Mundus sales are now a thing of the past or not, I would be most grateful. :)