Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please sell special eyes seperatly.

Drauz
Drauz
✭✭✭
Alot of eyes are only available in crown crates. Please them seperatly or in bundles
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, and on this topic, please include them in a separate category than face markings, so we can wear them along with markings.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree.

It's confusing that eyes are all in different categories (which often make no sense, like facial hair) and annoying that they can't be worn together with other cosmetics even when they don't overlap.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • tim77
    tim77
    ✭✭✭✭
    +1
  • NoticeMeArkay
    NoticeMeArkay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that both eyes and facial scars need their own categories. The fact that a character can't wear facial warpaint and have impressive scars to show off is a bit of a let down too.

I can understand if back in the days the low amount of custom eyes wasn't reason enough to change the UI and give them their own category. But now we've got quite a bunch of them and even more will be added later. I really think that a separated 'Eyes' and 'Scars' (Or whatever you might wanna call it, my english is too limited to come up with a nice name) category is of need now.

Edit: Processed the thought faster than I could type. Had to add some missing words here.
    Edited by NoticeMeArkay on September 5, 2022 2:12PM