The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Fixes not acted on

jowv
jowv
✭✭
Disappointed to see that two faults I raised some weeks ago in the game are not mentioned in the U35 fixes:
- Mainland Enquires card still appears as the Green base card, without the option of Gold or prestige - you only get gold.
- When doing NOC dailies, only options are for an advanced or novice match - unable to play intermediate if you wanted to.

Didn’t recall a ticket for raising either fault, but the in game message said it was sent with the screenshot.
  • Rooatouille
    Rooatouille
    ✭✭
    I haven't experienced the Mainland Inquiries bug you mention -- except maybe in one of the Founder matches where they use cards that are re-suited to match ones they aren't normally part of?

Which dailies are you referring to -- the Cards Across the Continent ones from Kishka? That bug with the "intermediate" (proficient) players not being indicated as quest targets has been fixed with the patch on my end, but I haven't attempted to play them as I just play the Expert ones for all my dailies.

This may seem dumb on my part, but the only reason I can think that you wouldn't be experiencing the same fixes as everybody else would be that you're maybe on console and haven't gotten the patch drop yet? If you're experiencing problems that nobody else is and have submitted a ticket, you should be able to see your support ticket history in your account/support info and be able to follow-up with more information or submit more supporting details (screenshot, etc.).
  • jowv
    jowv
    ✭✭
    The mainland ‘Enquiries bug’ is the big one - happens nearly every time when I play with the Ansai deck in NPC matches - Cards across the continent. Gets annoying.
    The founder matches were pretty tame - I was expecting all sorts of weird cards to pop up but almost all were as expected.