The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ToT Tutorial Skip

wolfie1.0.
wolfie1.0.
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Can we please get an option to skip the Introductory Tutorial game for Tales of Tribute? or a way to speed it up significantly? or even a way to NOT need it for alternative characters? It was great the first time when i didn't know how to play. but i just sat through it for the 4th time and literally fell asleep waiting for it to allow me to do something.
  • Sin_Arcain
    Sin_Arcain
    ✭✭
    Seconded. I would rather not have to get through it on every single characters of mine.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is almost turning into a weekly topic like "too many fake tanks" lol

(i do agree though the actual tutorial match needs to be skippable at a minimum)
    Edited by Necrotech_Master on August 25, 2022 6:14PM
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • EnerG
    EnerG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should give you the option to skip, like when creating a new character and choosing to do the tutorial or not. But I will be honest and say I got my arse whipped by the novice npcs in the second half of the tutorial, about 3 times on the first 4 alts I did the tutorial on. So I wouldn't like for it to be removed altogether as it really helped me learn the game by the 6th alt, and others may be in the same boat.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They could keep the quest part where we play the NPCs and let us just skip the introduction that shows us very slowly step by step how to play the game.
    PCNA
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Or do what they do in cyrodill.