Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Forgotten Soles [NA/Ebonheart/Crafting/PVE]

beccanae
beccanae
Soul Shriven
We are a group of adults who like to craft, explore, and quest with an occasional pvp on the side. Most of us have children and/or jobs so we realize real life comes first. We want to have fun in game without it becoming a job or a drama fest.

We currently do not have a voice server but will add if there is enough interest.

Please contact @beccanae or @bamadaddy30 if you would like to join or have any questions.
  • beccanae
    beccanae
    Soul Shriven
    I have had several people ask about the name so I will explain. Since we are crafters forgotten soles is a pun referring to the gear left behind as we out level it.
  • beccanae
    beccanae
    Soul Shriven
    We are up to 5 would love to get to 10 so we can use the guild bank to share mats. If you like to craft and have an extra guild slot please consider helping us out.
  • beccanae
    beccanae
    Soul Shriven
    Bumping for 3 day launch. I will be off and on most of the day and then we will be on consistently from around 3 pm central until around 10 pm central.
  • beccanae
    beccanae
    Soul Shriven
    You can be in up to 5 guilds so please consider doing us a favor and joining us with one of your guild slots. I promise we don't bite well at least not hard.