The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

GAMEBREAKING VOLENDRUNG NERF

MISTFORMBZZZ
MISTFORMBZZZ
✭✭✭

I really wonder how much time and resources went into this decision to nerf Volendrung so much.

Changes the game need :

urjscp4gzxf3.png
  • Dangranma_Burgrukgad
    Dangranma_Burgrukgad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just the time needed to code a function in excel.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, no, the real game breaking changes are the sustain nerf for Two Handed weapons. I mean look for yourself:

Two Handed and Volendrung now restore 2425 Stamina, down from 2426.

I mean it is significant. For sure people will notice this. Not to mention the effort some dev had to put into this & calculate it to balance it properly /S

:D:joy:
  • Troodon80
    Troodon80
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sustain will be impossible. Literally unplayable now.

@Troodon80 PC | EU
    Guild: N&S
    Hand of Alkosh | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
    Deep Dive into Dreadsail Reef Mechanics
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In industry and similar areas, standardisation is rather boring but very important. At least the boring part translates well into video games.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't the point of these roundings to do with performance / less calculations if I recall some patch notes years back
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • MISTFORMBZZZ
    MISTFORMBZZZ
    ✭✭✭
    No, no, the real game breaking changes are the sustain nerf for Two Handed weapons. I mean look for yourself:

I mean it is significant. For sure people will notice this. Not to mention the effort some dev had to put into this & calculate it to balance it properly /S

:D:joy:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i didnt even see that omg hahaha this one is hillarious too
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering many people would love hammer to be yeeted I don't expect a lot of sympathy for it.

It's purpose is primarily uber siege machine which it still will do and it's ultimate will still wipe 99% of players.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • MISTFORMBZZZ
    MISTFORMBZZZ
    ✭✭✭
    ninjagank wrote: »
    Considering many people would love hammer to be yeeted I don't expect a lot of sympathy for it.

It's purpose is primarily uber siege machine which it still will do and it's ultimate will still wipe 99% of players.

true
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    In industry and similar areas, standardisation is rather boring but very important. At least the boring part translates well into video games.

At ZOS it's more like standardization where it suits them. Because for example, such ultimate is not quite. Compare Consuming Darkness and Corrosive Armor. Same cost, similar time and that's it as far as similarities are concerned. One is player based, the other ground based, one gives incredible defense the other the kind you can get for putting an ordinary skil on a bar, one gives a huge buff to damage, the other.... well, it snares your enemies.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge