The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Please lower the cost for Reinforced Dwarfglass Window, Massive

Bat
Bat
✭✭✭✭✭
As this is a structural furnishing, the price tag of 40k is a huge asking price considering you might want to use a few. Say for example you'd want to build a tall rise scraper type of building, and you need 3x for each side x10 for height. That means you have to spend over 4 million gold on just those items. That's prohibitively expensive.
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Putting just 1 in in a build would feel all sorts of out of place considering the structural furnishing plans and items we have in the game at this time.
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    Where do you get it for 40k?
  • HerrKeinTipp_MrNoTip
    HerrKeinTipp_MrNoTip
    ✭✭✭✭
    *recreates threads on the same problem for literally 2/3 of furniture*
  • HerrKeinTipp_MrNoTip
    HerrKeinTipp_MrNoTip
    ✭✭✭✭

I've accidentocrafted things before and pondered selling at a price that someone will pay, even at a loss, to get something back.

I occaisionally stuff listed for cheaper than the craft cost and assume these folks are considering the same thing.

That said, the Dwarven Crystal Sconce, Mirror is kicking round in my bank to this day, waiting for the day I start and fail to finish a Dwemer house.
  • agelonestar
    agelonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The Undaunted Achievement guy - the Quartermaster at each Undaunted Enclave.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta